Prepare to dive into the fantasy world of Iria as the demo for Sword of Convallaria is now available on Steam. Get ready to experience a new enchanting world in neo-pixel-style visuals. Aside from offering a unique mix of classic turn-based RPG action, the game also revitalizes and even reimagines the wider tactical RPG experience.
The free demo that's available right now on Steam offers hours of authentic tactical gameplay. It features multiple choices, branching stories, and even character-led narratives.
In the game, players get to recruit and even train companions from a comprehensive roster. These characters are voiced by anime and gaming luminaries that include the likes of Kazuhiko Inoue (Naruto, Final Fantasy XV, Fire Emblem Heroes), Aoi Yūki (Pokemon, Xenoblade Chronicles, Genshin Impact), and Takuya Eguchi (Spy x Family, Granblue Fantasy, BLUELOCK).
Players get to lead a ragtag group and take on an epic journey across the land of Iria. They're on a mission to save the collapsing country from the tensions, riots, and wars that have broken out among competing factions.
Sword of Convallaria offers players the chance to experience a grid-based fighting system, which is sure to be familiar especially to fans of the genre. They get to deploy their forces and go against a wide range of enemy types. They can also make the most of the terrain to gain the advantage and secure the win. Each companion that enters combat comes with unique combat skills and abilities. That means players can build their perfect squad.
Here are some of the key features of the game:
- Exclusive Next Fest demo offers an early look at the world of Iria with up to 10 hours of story mode gameplay.
- Experience what the game has to offer with gorgeous neo-pixel visuals that combine classic RPG design with modern-day features such as bloom and HDR.
- Assemble a roster of powerful companions and battle through grid-based encounters against warring factions.
- Shape how the world of Iria unfolds through a choice-based narrative based on player decisions.
- Enjoy an epic soundtrack from legendary producer Hitoshi Sakimoto and voices including Kazuhiko Inoue, Aoi Yūki, and Takuya Eguchi.
Sword of Convallaria is coming out sometime this year for both PC and mobile platforms. Wishlist the game on Steam now.