A new update is now live in Mabinogi which introduces a lot of new content and features. There are also new improvements made like the ones done to make it easier for new players to enjoy the game.
This new update is the first of two scheduled to come out this winter. The highlight of the Beyond update is the renewal of the part-time job system. You can learn more about this change here. There are also some in-game events launched to celebrate the new update. The second update is Arcana: Dark Arts and scheduled to come out December 14. This one is going to add new Arcana talents as well as powerful skills, among others.
For those new to the game, Blaanid’s Brave Boost if often seen as a guide or tutorial for new players. Some quest in Blaanid’s Brave Boost have been improved to allow for easier progression. Unnecessary quests have also been removed while the difficulty of others have been made easier.
Those who manage to finish writing the last page of their Memory Book with Blaanid still have more to look forward to. In particular, they can consult the Growth Guide which points them in the right direction. What's going to happen is that after you manage to finish Chapter 3 of Blaanid’s Memory Book, you should get the "About the Growth Guide" quest.
Following the Growth Guide allows to unlock some cool achievements. One of this is known as "Your Life, Your Goals." With the helpful guide you'll need to focus on what can help you in Battle as well as Life content. The goals are listed from gathering and crafting and all the way to combat-oriented tasks where you get to fight against frightening enemies. Completing achievements let you accumulate points which then allow you to earn rewards.
Changes to Main Quest
Whether you're new to the game or a veteran, changes have been made to the main quest. These include:
- Camerawork in story cutscenes now accounts for your character’s race and height.
- Some quests have been streamlined so that Generation storylines can be progressed through at a more consistent rate.
- The waiting time between finishing one quest and receiving the next has been completely removed.
- Reduced difficulty for some boss battles.
- Significantly reduced the length of mainstream and RP Dungeons.
- The Quest UI has been upgraded with a new look that presents more information in a clearer, easier-to-read format.
Mabinogi was first released to the North America region back in 2008. This immersive and free-to-play MMORPG invited players to a world where mystical adventures await. Mabinogi is available for the PC via Steam.